Skip to content
- Gypsum substrates must be absolutely dry (with no more than 0.5 percent residual moisture content), structurally sound, and dust-free.
- It is vital that this sort of substrate be primed and that tiles be installed only after the primer has dried fully.
- This application solely intended for internal usage.
- When installing, always use Type 4 and Type 5 glue.
- The board joints should not overlap and should be filled with flexible sealants.
- Gypsum boards should be rigidly fastened exclusively with screws, and the weight of the tiles should not exceed 32kg/m2.
- Always use a spacer to fix the tiles.
- Please leave a comment if you require any further information.