Skip to content
- Due to the wide range of products available, it is important to contact the manufacturer for more information on their characteristics and suitability.
- Tiles can only be installed on this type of surface after applying a layer of primer to stabilize it.
- When using cement-sand mortar, AAC blocks should only be attached using thin-set adhesives. Otherwise, plastering is required.
- Always use high polymer modified adhesive to secure blocks. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using spacers and sealants.
- Direct AAC blocks are only suitable for interior sections for tiling and stone fitting.
- The weight of stone and tiles should not exceed 30 kg/m².
- Before installing tiles in outdoor areas, apply a layer of cement sand render reinforced with galvanized mesh.
- If you are placing tiles on flexible materials like metal or wood,
- Tiling on AAC BLOCK